Kröten Active Footwear provides high quality functional shoes.
- Durable, breathable upper for comfort with Prolite patented lining material to prevent odor.
- Anti-slip rubber outsole
- Durable rubber outsole provides traction and stability
- Padded collar for a comfortable fit
- Compression-moulded, lightweight EVA midsole offers exceptional shock absorption.
- Abrasion resistant toe cap for toe protection
- Breathable holes for maximum ventilation
The holes in the outsole of our Travelwalker shoes allow dry and fresh air to enter from the bottom, circulating throughout the interior of the shoe and then releasing the trapped air through the mesh upper. With patented air circulation construction and nano-charcoal (carbon) insole material, the fresh air will keep your feet dry as well as prevent odour with Prolite patented lining material.
How to Clean Your Kroten Travelwalkers
1. Wash the inner sole separately with mild laundry detergent and rinse well.
2. Remove the surface dirt such as mud or grit with an old toothbrush or nail brush. Use a little warm water and mild detergent if needed.
3. Place the travelwalkers in a laundry bag (lingerie bag) in with your washing load and wash on your usual cycle.
4. Dry your shoes naturally away from the direct sunlight.
Never use bleach on your Kroten shoes and never dry them in the clothes dryer.